Wednesday, March 30, 2011

they each have a line.

to all the different yous out there,
thank you for:
- treating me like crap to the point where i would never take it again.
- yelling at me until i learned to yell back.
- moving away. it's best we ended up apart.
- showing me the dark side of jealousy.
- teaching me patience with your constant interruptions.
- cheating on me, now i know the signs and will never hurt someone that way.
- using me for sex, now i can tell when someone is.
- hurting me the way i hurt you, i deserved it.
- leaving the country, it's better we have distance between us.
- leaving the country again (many of you seem to leave), you served your purpose before you left.
- accusing me of getting you sick, i don't like hypochondriacs.
- not letting me get away with playing mind games with you.

- coming into my life. now i know real men and real love exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment